Welcome to Cangzhou City Tianyu Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd!

Home » Products » roof / wall panel equipment

Product
prevnext

1000 roofing and wall panel corrugating roll forming machine

  • Introduction:We are the manufacturers all kinds of roll forming machine with over 18 years experience, which can provide overseas after-sales service . Our factory is one of the earliest Roll Forming Machine Manufacturers in China Botou City (found in 1996 with m
  • Dimensions:5500*1200*1300
  • Rolling Range:0.2-0.8mm
 

1000 roofing and wall panel corrugating roll forming machine

Product details

1000 roofing and wall panel corrugating roll forming machine

Product Description

  

1. specification of 1000 roofing and wall panel corrugating roll forming machine

1.Weight capacity of decoiler 2.5T
2.Appearance Size(L*W*H) 6500*1500*1200
3.Raw material /feeding sheet material  colored steel & galvanized steel
4.Roller material 45# high grade steel
5.Shaft material 45# high grade steel  
6.Kind of drive chain drive
7.Cutting system automatic hydyaulic cutting
8.Cutting blade material Cr 12  high grade steel
9.Frame material 300 H-high grade steel
10. Control system totally automatic PLC control system
11.Main power  3 kw
12.Roller stations  13 rows
13.Speed of production  8-12m/min 
14.Thickness of colored steel 0.2-0.8mm
15.Feeding width 1200mm
16.Effectiv width 1080mm
15.Frame material 300 H-steel

 

 

2.process of the roll forming machine

 

 

Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine

 

 

3.Picture steel 1000 roofing and wall panel corrugating roll forming machine

 Machine and Tile

steel 1000 roofing and wall panel corrugating roll forming machine

Tianyu Aluminum Roof Sheet Roll Machine Machinery Factory

 

Tianyu Aluminum Roof Sheet Roll Machine Machinery Factory

 

Tianyu Aluminum Roof Sheet Roll Machine Machinery Factory

Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine

 

 

 Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine

 

Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine  

Packaging & Shipping

  

4.Packing and delivery

 

 Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine

 

 

 
Our Services

  

5.Payment terms

 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )

 

 6.Our guests and cetification

Tianyu Aluminum Roof Sheet Roll Machine Machinery Factory

 

7.Other productions

 

 Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine

 

Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine 

 

 

 

ABOUT US 

 Roof Use and Steel Tile Type Metal Cold Roof Roll Forming Machine

 

 We are the manufacturers all kinds of roll forming machine with over 18 years experience, which can provide overseas after-sales service .

Our factory is one of the earliest  Roll Forming Machine Manufacturers  in China Botou City (found in 1996 with more than 18years experience and covers an area of over 20000 square meters,has two seperated factory.),

We are not only produce different types of professional roll forming machines, but also develop intelligent automatic roll forming production lines,

C&Z shape purline machines,

highway guardrail roll forming machine lines,

sandwich panel production lines,

decking forming machines,

light keel machines,

container board roll forming machine

bending machine,

shutter slat door forming machines,

cutting machine and automatic un-coiler

downpipe machines,

gutter machines, etc.

steel IBR roof sheet plate making roll forming machinery for sale 

 All the parameters are only for reference, we can manufacture Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine as per your profile drawings.

https://cztyywj.en.alibaba.com

7_

Gbook

Copyright © 2007-2015 Tianyu Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.