Welcome to Cangzhou City Tianyu Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd!

Home » Products » colorful stone coated roll forming machine

Product
prevnext

Stone Coated Roof Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine

  • Introduction:China Roof Roll Forming Machine manufacturers - Select 2017 high quality Roof Roll Forming Machine products in best price from Cangzhou Tianyu roll forming Machinery Co.,LTD. Color Metal Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine with Discount... Stone Coated Steel
  • Dimensions:80000*1300*2000mm
  • Rolling Range:0.2-0.8mm
 

Stone Coated Roof Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine

Product details

Stone Coated Roof Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine



step 1:
slitting the sheet
step 2:
lace shearing
step 3:
press the profile
step 4:
bottom glue spraying
step 5:
stone coated
step 6:
first time drying
step 7:
face glue spraying
step 8:
second time drying
step 9:
panel forming


Product Description


Payment terms


T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )


Pictures Stone Coated Roof Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine

Stone coated sheet is formed by 0.4mm Al-Zn plating panel and color stones.It is modern,environmental and nice aprearance.

 

We developed this stone coated production line based on long time running and improvement.It is high-performance, stable,energy-efficient and easy operation.

2.jpg

1.jpg


stone-coated metal roofing tile sheet making machine


1.Auto Bottom Gule Spraying Section




1.Appearance Size 4000*1000*2000mm
2.Driving 3kw excitation motor or frequency speed regulation(as per customers' requirements)
3.Automatic Pressure Spray Tank 1 set capability:200kg range:0.6~1Mpa
4.Automatic Glue Machine Motor Servo motor,power:750w,PLC
5.Automatic Spray Gun 4 set(spare parts)
6.Dust Collecting Fan 1 set power:200w
7.Damp Proof Lamp 1 piece power:100w
8.Conveying Device chain reciprocating
9.Air Compressor 1 set power:7.5kw
10.Dust Control of Axial Flow Fan 1 set power:200w
11.Agitator 1 set power:1.5kw


4.jpg3.jpg




2.Auto Stone Coated Section



1.Appearance Size 3500*1000*1500mm
2.Framework steel welding
3.Conveying Device chain reciprocating
4.Automatic Sand Hopper 1 set capability:200kg
5.Bucket Lift 1 set
6.Manual Sandblast Gun 4 sets



6.jpg5.jpg


3.The First Time Drying Section

manufacturing alluminium sheet stone coated roof tile making machine


1.Appearance Size 25000*1000*1200mm
2.Framework steel welding
3.Frame Type Thermal Insulation Wall 1.2mm cold steel with rock wool
4.Automatic Temperature Controller 4 set range:0°~160°
5.Infrared Heating Tube 30pcs power:30kw
6.Conveying Device chain reciprocating
7.Air Cooling Device 1 set power:200w



7.jpg



4.Auto Face Glue Spraying Section



1.Appearance Size 3000*1000*2000mm
2.Framework Steel Welding
3.Damp Proof Lamp 1 piece power:100w
4.Automatic pressure Spray Tank 1 set,capability:200kg range:0.6~1Mpa
5.Conveying Device chain reciprocating
6.Automatic Spray Gun 4 sets(spare parts)
7.Manual Patch Glue Gun 4 sets
8.Dust Control of Axial Flow Fan 1 set power:200w
9.Automatic Glue Machine Motor Servo motor power:750w



8.jpg


5.The Second Time Drying Section



1.Appearance Size 30000*1000*1200mm
2.Framework steel welding
3.Frame Type Thermal Insulation Wall 1.2mm cold steel with rock wool
4.Automatic Temperature Controller 4 sets range:0°~160°
5.Infrared Heating Tube 30 pcs power:30kw
6.Conveying Device chain reciprocating
7,Air Cooling Device 1 set power:200w


9.jpg



6.The Colorful Stone-coated Metal Tile Profile Drawing


0.jpg

 

This line is 65.5m long.So we need the warehouse length is about 75mm and one of 2*3 air compressor room.

 

About worker:

1.Panle Loading one set

2.Bottom Spraying one set

3.Fill Stone one set

4.Face Glue one set

5.Bottom Glue Mixing one set

6.Finish Goods Receiving one set



 Packing and delivery


 4.jpg



   Other productions


c.jpg



Company Information




ABOUT US

 ab

 We are the manufacturers all kinds of roll forming machine, which can provide overseas after-sales service .

Our company has found for over 1 8 years since 1 9 9 6.

We are the professional manufacture to produce different kinds of roll forming machine

roof and wall panel roll forming machine

c/z purlin roll forming machine

sandwich panel production line

floor deck roll forming machine

light steel keel roll forming machine

container board roll forming machine

bending machine,cutting machine and automatic un-coiler

Trapezoidal steel roof panel roll forming machine for sale 


All the parameters are only for reference, we can Joint-Hidden Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine as per your profile drawings.

Gbook

Copyright © 2007-2015 Tianyu Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.